The Patton Model 2020P Series solves one of the most common problems in WAN connectivity-connecting sync RS-232 hardware to sync V.35 hardware. And the Model 2020P Series gives you four different models to choose from: two converter cables (M/34 or DB-25), our new "gender changer" size converter, and a converter rack card. All four models support sync data rates up to 384 kbps and transparently support all necessary data, clocking and control signals. In addition, all four converters are DCE/DTE switchable, making them suitable for multiple applications.
- Data rates up to 76.8 kbps
- One DB-25 (V.24) female connector and one M-34 (V.35) female connector
- Operation is transparent to data
- TXD, RXD, TXC, RXC, ETXC, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD interface leads are converted between V.24 and V.35
- Internal power supply that is switch selectable for 110- or 220-VAC operation
- Sturdy aluminum enclosure
- UL, CSA, and FCC Class A approvals
- Available in Rackmount version (Model 2020PRC)
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
Our Rack Card Converter has Extra Features
The Model 2020PRC fits in Patton's 16 slot rack chassis and 2/4/8 - slot ClusterBoxes. Andit has extra features, like LED indicators and DTE/DCE switchability for both the RS-232 and V.35interfaces.
||End of Life-Notice