The Patton Model 2025 & 2029 miniature serial to parallel converters represent a breakthrough in size and performance. The Model 2025 & 2029 support auto-directional data conversion, serial data rates to 38.4 kbps, plus both hardware and X-On/X-Off handshaking. Yet they are no larger than a DB-9 or DB-25 backshell (excluding cable), and require no AC power or batteries for operation!
- Auto-Directional Data Conversion
- Automatic Parallel-to-Serial or Serial-to-Parallel Mode Selection
- Automatic DCE/DTE Mode Selection (Model 2025 only)
- Support for Both Hardware and X-On/X-Off Flow Control
- Data Rates to 38,400 bps
- External Configuration Switches
- No AC Power or Batteries Required
- Integral 6 foot (1.8m) Cable (Custom Connectors and Lengths Available)
- Link Status LED Indicator
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
The Model 2025 is designed to plug directly into an RS-232 device with a DB-25 serial port. The Model 2029 plugs directly into an EIA-574 (RS-232) device with a DB-9 serial port. Both come equipped with a six foot cable. And both models use microprocessor technology to automatically orient themselves for serial-to-parallel or parallel-to-serial data conversion. A single LED indicator monitors five modes, including transmit status.
DB-9 (EIA-574) Versions Also Available
If you need to convert a DB-9 Serial port to Parallel or vice versa, you need the Patton Model 2029
||SER<=>PAR CONV, DB25F/36PIN-M
||SER<=>PAR CONV, DB25F/DB25M
||PAR/SER-SER/PAR INTERF CONV
||P-S/S-P INT. CONV W/ DB25F
||P-S/S-P INT. CONV W/ DB25M