This tester monitors the seven most important async EIA-574 (RS-232 on a DB-25) data and control lines. The model 50 uses seven tri-state LEDs to indicate the presence of the following signals: TD, RD, TRS, DSR, CTS, DTR, and CD.
- Monitors Async RS-232 Pins 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 20
- All 25 Pins Are Wired Straight Through
- 1 Male & 1 Female DB-25 Connector
- No Batteries or AC Power Required; Powered Directly from the RS-232 Interface Port
- Data Bias can be Inferred from the Intensity of the Colors
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
||POCKETESTER W/7 LEDS
||End of Life-Notice