This pocket sized unit can simulate special cables, interconnect two RS-232 devices, or adapt test equipment to an RS-232 device.
- All 25 Pins From Both DB-25 Connectors are Accessible
- Gold Plated Sockets
- Three Sets of Sockets to Make Jumpering Easy
- 25 Jumpers Supplied (19 AWG, solid)
- One Male & One Female DB-25 Connector
- Sockets Match DB-25 Pin Layout
- Can be Used with the Patton Model 50 PockeTester™
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
||MICRO BREAK-OUT BOX
||End of Life-Notice