The Model 1084 is a unique short range-modem because it supports multi-point operation for sync or async devices at high speeds. The user interface is RS-232 on a DB-25F connector. When configured for sync operation, the Model 1084 provides internal or external clocking, and has selectable RTS/CTS delays of 0, 8, or 50 msec.The unit has a switchable 110- or 220-VAC power supply located on the rear panel. By installing the appropriate power cord for the country of use, the Model 1084 can be used virtually anywhere.
- Provides data rates up to 128 kbps
- Operates multi-point or point-to-point
- Runs synchronous or asynchronous
- 2- or 4-wire operation
- Half-duplex or full-duplex
- Selectable RTS to CTS delay
- Anti-streaming timer
- Can operate as tail circuit modems by using pin 24 external clocking
- Local bi-lateral digital loop-back
- Internal power supply, switch selectable for 110- or 220-VAC operation
- UL, CSA, and FCC Class A approvals
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
email@example.com or +1 301 975 1000