The Patton Model 2073RC interface converter allow a synchronous V.35, X.21, or Ethernet device to communicate bi-directionally over a G.703 co-directional PCM network. Supporting internal, external DTE timing or G.703 network generated timing, the Model 2073RC is perfect for networking applications that require speeds of 64 kbps. The modular rear cards style of interchangeable interface modules for the 2073RC allow various physical and electrical interfaces to connect to the 64K synchronous G.703 network.
- Bi-directionally converts X.21, V.35, or 10Base-T to co-directional G.703
- LED indicators monitor Data, Network, and Diagnostic signals
- Internal, external (V.35 only), or network clocking options
- Test Mode controlled by switch, or by local DTE (V.35 version only)
- Complies with CCITT/ITU G.823 Jitter Control Specifications
- Built-in surge protection and transformer isolation
- Point-to-point distance up to 5,250 ft (1,600 m) on 24 AWG twisted pair
- 120-ohm (twisted pair) network termination
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
A 120-ohm twisted pair telephone port provides the interface for the G.703 network. Additionally, 75-ohm terminations can be made using the Patton Model 460 (G.703 balun).
Diagnostics include Local Loopback, V.54 RDL testing, and 511/51E built-in BER patterns. Synchronous clock jitter is attenuated in accordance with the G.823.
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
email@example.com or +1 301 975 1000