Digital communication doesn't have to be expensive - in fact, our DigiLink II™ will save you money! Operating at line speeds of 56 Kbps, the DigiLink II™ cuts down your long distance time, and therefore lowers your long distance bills.
- Switched-56 Operation (DTR Dialing)
- Operates at Speeds up to 56 Kbps
- RS-232 and V.35 DTE Interfaces On Each Unit
- Desktop, Cluster and Rack Card Versions Available
- Rate Adaptation, Anti-Streaming and Automatic Equalization
- Special Control Port for Dialing, Configuration and Diagnostics
- V.54 Compliant Test Modes
- Uses SMT and ASIC Technology
- 5 Status LED Indicators - TD, RD, CTS, CD, DTR
- 4 Diagnostic LED Indicators - No Signal, Out of Service, Error and Test Mode
- Low Power Consumption
- AT&T 62310 Compliant
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
In addition to its high speed capabilities, the DigiLink II™ offers a variety of "extra features": V.54 compliant local and remote loopback tests, V.52 BER pattern tests, line equalization, easy-to-read LEDs and a special control port. State-of-the-art SMT and ASIC chips enhance reliability and lower power consumption.
And don't worry about getting the right interface version. The DigiLink II™ comes custom equipped with both RS-232 and V.35 interfaces.
The DigiLink II™ is AT&T 62310 complaint, and compatible with the 4-wire switched-56 services from major service providers including AT&T, Sprint and MCI. The DigiLink II™ is also available in card versions to fit our 19" rack or desktop ClusterBoxes™.
Comes with Both RS-232 AND V.35 Interfaces
You Won't Need to Purchase a Separate Interface Converter
Patton knows that different people have different needs. That's why we've created products that meet everyone's needs. Our DigiLink™ line is just one example. Every DigiLink™ product comes custom equipped with both RS-232 and V.35 interfaces. This means that you will not have to waste time or money buying interface converters. In every way, Patton is dedicated to serving you.
Our Miniature CSU/DSU Will Save Money and Space
Now You can Have All the Features of a DigiLink II™ in a Convenient Rack Card
What do you do if you want to save money and space? Patton has the answer! We've designed the ultimate organizational tools: the Patton Model 2510RC and its rack chassis or desktop ClusterBoxes™. Instead of cluttering up your office, simply link up to sixteen Model 2510s together in one compact unit. Each Model 2510RC (a miniature version of our original DigiLink II™), fits snugly into Patton's rack chassis and desktop cluster units and offers all the features of the original model. Don't waste time and money on unorganized stacks of single units - let Patton's Model 2510RC come to your rescue!
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
email@example.com or +1 301 975 1000