Patton's brand new DigiLink III™ takes all the features of the DigiLink I™ and II and wraps them into one incredible package. Designed to support both switched and dedicated lines, Patton's DigiLink III™ is the best choice for your most critical communication needs.
- Switched-56 and All Rate Dedicated Operation
- RS-232 and V.35 DTE Interfaces On Each Unit
- Desktop and Rack Card Versions Available
- Rate Adaptation, Anti-Streaming and Automatic Equalization
- V.54 Compliant Test Modes
- Special Control Port for Configuration and Diagnostics
- 5 Status LED Indicators - TD, RD, CTS, CD, DTR
- 4 Diagnostic LED Indicators - No Signal, Out of Service, Error and Test Mode
- AT&T 62310 Compliant
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
With its high speed capabilities, the DigiLink III™ can operate at all data rates (2.4, 4.8, 9.6, 19.2, 56 and 64 Kbps). It also offers support for both switched and dedicated lines and features nine easy-to-read LED indicators. We've even included a special control port, which gives you easy access to configuration and diagnostic utilities. State-of-the-art SMT and ASIC chips enhance reliability and decrease power consumption.
We've also included a number of special tools. A specially designed line equalization feature automatically compensates for distortion and line attenuation. Meanwhile, V.54 local and remote loopback tests evaluate the condition of the CSU/DSU and the communication link. The DigiLink III™ also features V.52 compliant bit error rate pattern tests.
And don't worry about getting the right interface version. The DigiLink III™ comes custom equipped with both RS-232 and V.35 interfaces.
The Patton DigiLink III™ is fully compatible with the 4-wire DDS services available from major service providers. It is also available in a 2U rack assembly with 110/220 or 48V DC power supply.
Create Your Own Custom Built System with Our Miniature CSU/DSU Card
Great things do come in small packages! Just take a look at the new miniature DigiLink III™ rack card. Offering all the features of the DigiLink III™, the Model 2520RC conveniently fits into either Patton's rack chassis or desktop ClusterBoxes™. In order to save space and money, you can link up to sixteen Model 2520RCs in one convenient unit. You'll finally be able to eliminate all that clutter!
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
email@example.com or +1 301 975 1000