The Patton Model 51X Series is a convenient way to provide data line surge protection for hosts, terminal servers, or other multiport devices. Guarding either RS-232 or RS-422/485 equipment, the Model 51X Series houses 4, 6, 8 or 12 surge protectors in a high density array. A choice of two different clamping voltages - 11 volts for RS-422/485 devices or 27 volts for RS-232 devices - assures you of an unimpeded data flow. Matching RJ-45 input/output ports on the front and rear panels allow the Model 51X Series to connect conveniently in-line with each port on your device. All versions of the Model 51X Series support data rates up to 230 kbps. Harmful data line transients are intercepted before they reach equipment ports and are diverted safely to chassis ground. Employing a solid state hybrid circuit, the Model 51X Series is able to handle repeated surges up to 1.5 kWatts. One 6" (15.2 cm) patch cable is included for each port on the unit.
- Four Port Densities Available: 4, 6, 8 or 12 Modular Ports per Enclosure
- Two Clamping Voltages: 11 Volts (RS-422/485) or 27 Volts (RS-232)
- Data Rates up to 230 kbps
- 1.5 kW of Surge Handling Capability
- Surge Energy Diverted to Ground through Braided Metal Strap
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
email@example.com or +1 301 975 1000