- 1 ISDN balanced 100Ohm T1, RJ45
- 23 calls per PRI
- G.168 echo cancellation
- Support of various voice codecs: G.711 A-Law/µ-Law, G.723.1, G.729A, Transparent
- Voice Signalling: Euro ISDN DSS-1 / ETSI PRI Q.931 / Q-SIG (PSS-1)
- EMC & CE Compliant
- 1-year warranty
- Optional Upgrade: 2-5 year Warranty
- Optional Upgrade: 1-5 year Enhanced Warranty (includes free Advance Replacements)
The IC-T1V is a PMC standard compatible interface card for the SmartNode 2000 series. It provides one ISDN PRI interface and connects through a PCI packet and PCM circuit interface to the SmartNode base unit.
The IC-T1V is a high performance ISDN networking card that supports up to 23 simultaneous voice or fax calls. It meets the requirements of medium and large sized enterprises that want to connect their ISDN equipment, such as an ISDN PBX, via a PRI interface to a multi-service IP network.
The ISDN PRI interfaces can be configured as user or network side interfaces. Its on board dedicated micro-controller and DSPs off load the CPU of the SmartNode 2000 base unit and hence guarantee the conversion of voice/fax circuits into related IP-packets in real-time with minimal delay and jitter values.
The example shows the connection of a PBX via an IC-T1V Card into an IP network.
||PART DELETED - 2000 series interface card. 1 x ISDN PRI/S2m VoIP, NT/TE configurable, 23 DSP VoIP channels, voice codecs (G.711, G.726, G.723, G.729ab)
||End of Life-Notice