- nx64 Rates to 4.6 Mbps—With multiple full-duplex symmetric rates available, users select the bandwidth option they need.
- Low Cost Fixed Interfaces—Multiple interface options to choose from: T1/E1 (G.703/G.704), 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, X.21, and V.35.
- Local and Remote Loopbacks—Loopbacks add a powerful troubleshooting tool for determining line quality
- Software Upgradeable—Software upgrades make it easy to keep the RocketLink-G in service for years
- Standalone or Rack Solutions—Available in desktop and high density SNMP managed racks
- NetLink Plug ‘n’ Play—Just plug them in and the link comes up in seconds. Set the unit to use G.Handshaking and the selection of optimal link speeds can also be done
- Local and Remote Console—With remote console, any Patton G.SHDSL modem (3096RC or 3088) can be used to manage the remote CPE modem
The Model 3088 G.SHDSL RocketLink-G NTU is the perfect choice for users or service providers who need high-speed dedicated network connections and know what interface they want. Based on the ITU and ETSI G.SHDSL G.991.2 standard, the RocketLink-G NTUs enable providers to extend their reach-and-range by delivering rate-adaptive nx64 symmetrical speeds from 192 kbps to 4.6 Mbps—all over a single pair of wires. The Model 3088 likewise supports G.Handshaking per ITU G.994.1 for automatic rate adaptation to existing line conditions.
The RocketLink-G uses Patton’s NetLink Plug 'n' Play feature to remove any questions of configuration when used as the CPE solution with any Patton CO solution. Just set the units to their default mode and plug them in. The remote modem configures automatically and the link is up and running in seconds. With support for remote console, future configuration changes and operating statistics are available via the out of band EOC channel. Use remote console when deploying RocketLink-G NTUs either back to back or with a ForeFront system. A perfect complement to any ForeFront AIS solution.
The Model 3088 is available with V.35, X.21, T1/E1 and 10/100Base-T Ethernet interfaces. The V.35 interface is presented on an female DB-25 connector. The X.21 is presented on a female DB-15 and is DTE/DCE selectable. The T1/E1 interface is presented on an RJ-48C and optional dual BNC connector. It operates as a channelized interface allowing for fractional T1/E1 configurations (G.703/G.704).
- The Model 3088 RocketLink-G NTU excels in manageability even in point-to-point configurations.
- NetLink Plug-and-play automatically configures a remote unit based on parameters stored in the local unit.
- Secure console lets an operator log into a unit to manage and configure it locally.
- Remote console makes configuration and management of a remote unit easy over an out-of-band channel.
- RocketLink-G NTUs are software upgradeable from the console port.
- When attached to a ForeFront AIS, the RocketLink-G can be managed via an SNMP proxy.