The Patton 450RC24 G.703 balun panel matches 24 sets of dual 75-ohm coax connections to 120-Ohm 50-pin telco connections. This feature allows network & datacom equipment manufacturers who are selling equipment for use in COs with only 120-Ohm telco interfaces to offer their equipment to G.703/G.703 countries using 75-ohm connections. This eliminates the mismatch with coax legacy equipment in many COs.
- Connects 75-Ohm dual coax to 120-Ohm dual 50-pin telco connectors
- Bi-directional signal conversion according to CCITT G.703
- Data rates up to 2.048 Mbps
- 1U high enclosed chassis
- Reversible cover with integrated mounting ears
- Mounts in standard 19-in. (48.3 cm) rack
- No AC power or batteries required
- 24 female BNC coax pairs
- Dual 50-pin telco 120-Ohm connectors
- 6-inch BNC removal tool
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
Supporting E1 data rates to 2.048 Mbps, the Patton 450RC24 panel bi-directionally matches signal impedance and pulse shapes according to the CCITT G.703 standard. The Patton 450RC24 balun panel mounts in a standard 19-inch (48.3-cm) rack, occupies only 1U of rack space, and includes a reversible top cover.
||24-PORT E1/G.703 BALUN PANEL
||24-PORT E1/G.703 BALUN PANEL-ALT PINOUT