Patton’s Model 3086-TC G.SHDSL Carrier Grade CPE combines high speed, symmetric DSL technology, G.SHDSL, with a potent TDM, IP, PPP, FR (optional) and ATM core, facilitating simultaneous connection of legacy serial, T1/E1, or Frame Relay devices as well as routed or bridged IP services to high speed ATM or TDM networks.
- nx64 Speeds to 2.3 Mbps—User-selectable data rates for Sync-Serial, WAN,
or Ethernet/IP ports
- Optimized End-to-end Management—The combination of Patton’s ForeFront System and 3086-TC provides unrivaled backhaul control and management of your network
- Choice of V.35, X.21, or T1/E1—Get the right interface with the right connector and avoid messy adapter or crossover cables
- Built-in Ethernet/IP Router Standard—With Patton’s FlexIP architecture, split the bandwidth and use both interfaces at the same time
- Get ATM, IP, or PPP—Versatile interface options allow for simple deployment into any network environment
- LEDs and Full V.52/V.54 Diagnostics—Easy-to-access toggle switches let you test the link with built-in test modes. LEDs provide clear status at-a-glance
- WWW/SNMP Manageable—Built-in VT-100 console port makes setup a snap, and you can use the embedded HTTP/SNMP agent to manage the Model 3086 from anywhere in the world.
Patton 3086-TC is optimized to work in combination with Patton ForeFront Multi-Service Chassis enabling symmetrical 2.3 Mbps speeds at nx64 (n=1..36) over a single pair of wires. The 3086-TC boasts a dual subscriber interface with a standard 10/100 Ethernet and a choice of Synchronous-Serial V.35, X.21 or T1/E1 ports. Together, these interfaces can be concurrently configured for FR-to-ATM conversion using FRF.5 and FRF.8, IP routing or Ethernet bridging, or just TDM pass through—all in one compact and convenient package. The Model 3086-TC FR model, 3086FR-TC takes FR traffic from the serial interface and converts it into ATM according to FRF.5 or FRF.8 Interworking agreements, while the IP router moves data to and from any of the three interfaces (Ethernet, serial or E1/T1, and G.SHDSL) simultaneously.
Integrated software selectable DCE/DTE support eliminates inconvenient cross-over cables. The 10/100 Ethernet port enables access to any IP network via, TDM, ATM, PPP, or Frame Relay. The 3086-TC includes convenient management options including DIP switch, Telnet, and WWW/SNMP. It provides bridging and routing functionality, along with advanced IP features such as DHCP and Firewall (IDS, Filtering, NAT). The 3086-TC in combinations with Patton’s Multi-Service Chassis, ForeFront, allows for complete end-to-end system management.
While Frame Relay remains the most economical service to connect multiple corporate locations over PVCs (Private Virtual Connections ) at burst and fixed data rates, high-speed DSL is becoming the technology of choice for last mile access to FR networks.Patton's Model 3086 is the flexible and economical customer premise solution to provide direct FR and IP connectivity for small and medium size branch offices.
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
email@example.com or +1 301 975 1000