- VoIP Dual Ethernet router, 2-channel ISDN BRI gateway
- LAN-to-LAN connectivity
- Voice VPNs
- Real-time quality of service (TOS, Diffserv, and IEEE 802.1p/Q)
- On-board DSP support multiple voice codecs
- G.711 A-Law/µ-Law; G.723.1 (at 5.3 or 6.3 kbit/s); G.729A; Transparent
- Euro ISDN EDSS-1/ETSI BRI/NET3
- H.323v4; Q-SIG (PSS-1), and SIPv2
- Simultaneous compresses ISDN Voice Calls over the same IP Link
- Static firewall with NAPT and Access Control Lists
- Industry standard CLI, SNMP, TFTP configuration and software upgradeable
- EMC & CE compliant
- 1-year warranty
- Optional Upgrade: 2-5 year Warranty
- Optional Upgrade: 1-5 year Enhanced Warranty (includes free Advance Replacements)
The 1200 BRI Media Gateway enables two simultaneous ISDN voice/data calls over
any IP connection. Providing transparent access to Voice-over-IP (VoIP), data,
and T.38 fax; the SmartNode is perfect for SOHO, SME, and ITSP customers
requiring a cost-effective and flexible solution for Digital VoIP access.
Functioning as a H.323, SIP or MGCP/IUA gateway, the SN1200 supports multiple user-defined
G.711 and G.726 voice codecs as well as G.723 and G.729ab and T.38 for low bandwidth voice or fax.
With Patton's ToIP™ call routing technology, and NT and TE interfaces, the SN1200
links any standard ISDN telephone or PBX to VoIP while still connecting to legacy
PSTN services and equipment.
The SmartNode's flexible programming interface combines a real-time Quality-of-Service
IP router with advanced network features. With NAT, DHCP, PPPoE, and Access Control
Lists/Firewall, the SN1200 connects your LAN to the WAN without the cost of extra
equipment. Using its built-in QoS feature delivers the highest quality of voice
every time-all the time.
Configuration Example: Remote Office Connectivity and Pass-Through
1200 Media Gateway can be used for a wide variety of VoIP network applications,
including SOHO/Remote office PBX extension. A remote phone/terminal connects to
the SN1200 via the integrated ISDN NT BRI S0 (S/T) interface. VoIP enables the
phone/terminal to connect to the corporate PBX without incurring any long distance
charges. Using Patton's ToIP™ technology, the local PSTN can be connected to the
TE interface. Now a single telephone can access both local and remote calls.
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
email@example.com or +1 301 975 1000