- Ethernet Extension—Extends Ethernet distances over 1 mile (1.6 km) over 2-wire 24 AWG unconditioned lines
- Switch Selectable—Asymmetrical or symmetrical line rates up to 16.67 Mbps!
- Auto-sensing Full-Duplex Ethernet—Auto-selected 10Base-T or 100Base-TX; supports full or half-duplex Ethernet
- Integrated MDI-X switch—Enables easy connection to any computer or LAN
- Transparent LAN bridging—Passes higher layer protocols and supports 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Plug-and-Play—Makes installation a snapAutomatic Learning, Aging, and Filtering—Only allows packets with addresses outside the LAN to be forwarded
- Full-Service Integration—Supports voice, data, and high quality, real-time, bi-directional streaming video
Patton's Model 1068 VDSL Modems provide up to 16 Mbps of high speed Ethernet and voice services between LANs or other network-enabled devices over a single twisted-pair. The Model 1068 is the only variable-rate asymmetrical/symmetrical standalone modem solution available today. The ability to select various asymmetrical and symmetrical line rates enables the Model 1068 to satisfy a broad range of applications. The Model 1068DV's line sharing capabilities allow users to download files from the Internet, surf the WWW, and answer e-mail messages while talking on the phone or faxing documents.
The Patton Model 1068 is easy to configure and install. When configuration of the Model 1068 is necessary, an easily accessible DIP switch is located on the bottom side of the unit. Once configured, simply plug the Ethernet device into the Ethernet port, the voice device into the POTS/ISDN port, and connect power.
The Model 1068 is an effective solution for providing both data and voice services over an existing copper infrastructure and eliminating the expense of fiber cables. If you want to take your network and voice connections farther and faster Patton's VDSL modems are for you!
Just plug, power, and play!
||CO VR VDSL RACK CARD DATA/VOICE
||End of Life-Notice
||CP VR VDSL RACK CARD, DATA/VOICE
||End of Life-Notice