The Patton Model 2400 MicroLink™ supports both 64 kbps Clear Channel™ and 56 kbps DDS sync communication over two twisted pair. Available with either an M/34 (V.35) or DB-25 (RS-232) connector, the Model 2400 plugs directly into your DTE port-just like an adapter cable. Clocking can be set for internal, external, or receive recover (network). Diagnostics include CSU loop and V.54 (respond) loop. Two LEDs show test and error.
- Plugs directly into a router-just like an adapter cable!
- Small size fits in tight installation spaces
- Operates over 56 Kbps DDS, 64 Kbps Clear Channel™, or private twisted pair
- Your choice of V.35 (M/34) or RS-232 (DB-25) versions
- Selectable clocking: Internal (Master), External (DTE) or Receive Recover (Network)
- Clearly visible LED indicators
- Loopback diagnostics facilitate network troubleshooting
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
email@example.com or +1 301 975 1000