The Patton Model 2450 MiniLink™ gives you what you'd never expect in a package this small and affordable -- a high quality DDS CSU/DSU! The Model 2450 supports 56 kbps DDS, 64 kbps Clear Channel, or private twisted pair communication. Operating synchronouslyover two twisted pair, the Model 2450 is available with your choice of V.35,RS-232 or RS-422 DTE interfaces. Clocking can be set for internal (master), external (DTE) or receive recover (network). Local and remote V.54 test modes are built-in, as well as a V.52BERT pattern generator. Front panel LED indicators monitor TD, RD, CD, No Signal, Errorand Test mode. When used in a campus environment, the Model 2450 supports point-to-pointdistances up to 3.4 miles (5.5 km) over two 26 AWG (.4mm) twisted pair.
- Miniature size fits easily in tight spaces
- Operates over 56 Kbps DDS, 64 Kbps Clear Channel, or private twisted pair circuits
- Your choice of V.35 (M/34 or DB-25), RS-232 (DB-25) or RS-422/530 (DB-25) DTE Interfaces
- Selectable clocking: Internal (Master), External DTE or Receive Recover (Network)
- V.54 & V.52 Compliant Test Modes
- Distances to 3.4 Miles (5.5 km) over Two 26 AWG (.4mm) Twisted Pair
- Six front panel LED indicators
- Switchable Circuit Assurance
- External AC power supply
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 301 975 1000