The Patton Model 2715 Network Termination Unit (NTU) terminates both 2.048 Mbps E1 (clear channel) and fractional E1 (n x 64) 4-wire circuits. Housed in our MicroPak enclosure measuring only 12.7 x 5.3 x 2 cm (5.0 x 2.1 x 0.78 inches) the Model 2715 plugs directly into the V.35 DTE interface of a router, switch, FRAD, multiplexer or other networking device.
- Terminates 2.048 Mbps E1 (clear channel) and FE1 (n x 64) 4-wire digital services
- Integral V.35 (M/34) Male connector (DB-60 Cisco router adapter cable available)
- Standalone (Model 2715) and Rack Mount Cards (Model 2715RC) available
- Diagnostics include LLB and PLB; DTE local and remote loops; V.54 loop up and loop down
- AMI or HDB3 line coding
- Configuration via DIP switches or Control Port
- External 90 - 260VAC Power Supply
- Seven easy-to-read diagnostic LEDs
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
The Model 2715 supports all necessary G.703/G.704 diagnostics, including CO line loopback (LLB), payload loopback (PLB), DTE local/remote loops, and V.54 loop up/loop down. Diagnostics are initiated via the Model 2715's control port, or through the DTE or line interfaces. Easily readable LED indicators include TD, RD, Loss of Sync (LOS), Alarm, Error, Test and Power. Configuration of the Model 2715 standalone is done through the control port or using DIP switches. (The Model 2715RC rack card is configured through DIP switches only.)
Model 2715 presents a RJ-45 120 ohm interface to the line and a V.35 interface to the customer's device using a male M/34 connector (the Model 2175RC rack card is available with male or female M/34). An M/34 to DB-60 adapter cable is available for convenient connection to Cisco routers. The Model 2715 is powered by an external Universal Input 100 - 240VAC adapter.
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
email@example.com or +1 301 975 1000