These models can easily be configured using several methods. The are user selectable to allow ATN, PPP or HDLC WAN data link connections and allow a variety of local and remote configuration and management options:
1. Web-based configuration via embedded web server. You just need a web browser to access the web pages.
2. CLI menu for configuration, management and diagnostics
3. Local/Remote CLI (VT-100 or telnet)
4. SNMPV1(RFC 1157) MIB II (RFC 1213)
5. Logging via SYSLOG and Vt-100 console. Console port set at 9600bps 8N1, no flow control
6. EOC access for End-to-end management, configuration and control. Additionally the 3086 IAD can be configured for DIP switch control for serial only environments.