The Patton Model 51 DB-9 PockeTester™ monitors the seven most important async EIA-574 (RS-232 on a DB-9) data and control lines. The Model 51 uses seven tri-state LEDs to indicate the presence of the following signals: TD, RD, DTR, DSR, RTS, CTS and DCD. A red light = Mark, a green light = Space and no light indicates no signal on the line. No AC power or batteries required.
- Seven LEDs Monitor RS-232 Signals
- All 9 Pins are Wired Straight Through
- Bright LEDs Have Great Color Intensity and a Wide Viewing Angle
- Data Bias can be Inferred from the Intensity of the Colors
- 1 Male & 1 Female DB-9 Connector
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.