The Model 2065RC and 2066RC interface converter rack cards allow synchronous X.21 DCE hardware to communicate with synchronous RS-232 or V.35 hardware, respectively (the RS-232/V.35 interface is DCE/DTE switchable). Both units fit in Patton's rack chassis and ClusterBoxes™, and derive their timing from the X.21 DCE. The front card incorporates seven status LEDs, while the rear card presents two UD-26 connectors for hardware connection. Two Built-in 16-bit elastic buffers compensate for timing differences in data conversion.
- Bi-directional RS-232 to X.21 data conversion
- Sync data rates up to 384 kbps
- Bi-directional V.35 to X.21 data conversion
- Sync data rates up to 2.048 Mbps
- 16-Bit Elastic Buffers (Both Models)
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.