The Patton Model 1225 ParaLink™ answers a common office complaint: Why can't we move our printer further away? Using surface mount technology, the interface-powered ParaLink converts parallel signals to serial and transmits them up to 2000 feet (610m) before converting them back to parallel. This overcomes the inherent distance limitations of parallel communication! What's more, the ParaLink transmits over a single pair of wires: No more bulky 25 or 36 conductor cables. Because the ParaLink lets you choose between BUSY and ACKNOWLEDGE handshaking modes, it is compatible with most parallel printers and sharing devices on the market.
- Extends Parallel Communication to 2000 Feet (610m) Over a Single Twisted Pair
- Interface Powered-No AC Needed
- Switchable ACK / BUSY Handshaking Enhances Printer Compatibility
- Accommodates Low Power Printer Interfaces
- DB-25 or Centronics Connectors
- Works with Most Parallel Printers and Printer Sharing Devices
- RJ-11, RJ-45 or Terminal Block Twisted Pair Connection
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.