The Patton Model 3010 modem sharing device lets three RS-232 DTEs contend to transmit data to one DCE such as a modem or mux. Supporting asynchronous or synchronous data rates to 38.4 Kbps, the Model 3010 passes data and control signals in parallel from the modem to all three DTEs. Each DTE may also raise RTS to contend for the right to transmit exclusively to the modem. If two DTEs raise RTS simultaneously, the Model 3010 prioritizes access by port (1-2-3). The Model 3010 requires no AC power or batteries, no configuration, and plugs directly into the modem or multiplexer's DB-25 port.
- Asynchronous or Synchronous Operation (Transparent to Protocol)
- No AC Power or Batteries Required
- Supports Data Rates to 38.4 Kbps
- Prioritized Monitoring Scheme Uses RTS Contention
- Modem Transmits in Parallel to Each Connected DTE Device
- Works with POS Terminals and ATMs
- Miniature Size Plugs into Modem Port
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.