Have you been using synchronous modems to connect two synchronous DTEs, even though the distance between them is negligible? If so, the Patton Model 1200 synchronous modem eliminator can save you lots of money! Installing between the DTEs, the Model 1200 synchronizes their clocking and matches the wiring. All you need is two straight through RS-232 cables of 150 feet or less. The Model 1200 requires no AC power or batteries. Handshaking can be set to emulate dial-up or leased line service. The Model 1201 has LED indicators that monitor TX, RX and CD.
- Interface Powered-No AC Power or Batteries Required
- Easy to Install and Configure
- Data Rates from 1200 to 38,400 bps
- Internal or External Clocking
- Strapping Options Emulate Dial-Up or Dedicated Service
- Reliable Surface Mount Construction
- LEDs Monitor Transmit, Receive and Carrier Detect (Model 1201 only)
- FCC Approved-Part 15 Class A
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.