Our Model 1202 & 1203 high speed synchronous modem eliminators let two synchronous RS-232 DTE (host) devices communicate without using expensive synchronous modems. The Model 1202 supports data rates of 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 and 512 kbps. The Model 1203 supports data rates of 17, 14, 28, 56, 112 and 224 kbps. Both models are interface powered and provide internal or external clock options. And both can be configured to emulate dial-up or leased line service. Easily visible LEDs let you monitor link status. RS-232 connections can be extended up to 75 feet on either side of the device. Two male or two female DB-25 connectors are provided.
- Model 1202-Sync Data Rates from 16 to 512 kbps (including 64 kbps)
- Model 1203-Sync Data Rates from 7 to 224 kbps (including 56 kbps)
- Cable Runs to 75 Feet on Either Side of the Device
- Constant or RTS Controlled Carrier
- Internal or External Clocking
- RTS/CTS Delay Options of 0 msec or 6.6 msec
- LEDs Monitor Data and Control Signals
- No AC Power required
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.