New software images can be found at https://www.patton.com/support/upgrades/index.asp?um=2960. The software is upgraded using FTP from any computer. The steps are as follows.
- FTP into the 29xx/3120/3125RC unit
- The username to enter is KillImage
- The password is the superuser password for that 29xx/3120/3125RC
- Set the transfer mode for FTP to BIN (for Binary). On most FTP clients this done by typing in BIN at the FTP> prompt.
- Use the FTP put command to put the file into the 29xx/3120/3125RC. On most FTP clients this is done by typing put (where name-of-image-file is the name of the new software load.)