The Model 1008 is our first multipoint short range modem to fit in an ultra-miniature DB-9 package! Compatible with the new Model 1004A, the Model 1008 supports data rates to 115.2 kbps and distances up to 9 miles (14.5 Km) on 19 AWG @ 1200 bps over one or two twisted pair. Requiring no AC power or batteries for operation, the Model 1008 allows up to 50 terminal drops in a multipoint environment. The Model 1008 passes data, plus one control signal, in each direction. Five separate configuration parameters let you custom-tailor the Model 1008 to your particular application. And surge protection is standard!
- Point-to-Point or Multipoint Operation over 2 or 4 Wires
- Multidrop up to 50 Terminals
- Async. Data Rates to 115.2 Kbps
- Range to 9 Miles (14.5 Km) on 19 AWG at 1.2 kbps
- Transmits and Receives Data plus One Control Signal Each Way
- Selectable RTS/CTS Delay
- Operates with or without "Echo"
- Two Separate Impedance Settings
- "Carrier ON" or "RTS Controlled"
- FCC Approved-Part 15 Class A
- Silicon Avalanche Diode Surge Protection Now Standard
- No AC Power or Batteries Needed
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
||MULTIPOINT LINE DRIVER, DB9F
||MULTIPOINT LINE DRIVER, DB9F/RJ11
||MULTIPOINT LINE DRIVER, DB9F/RJ45
||MULTIPOINT LINE DRIVER,DB9M
||MULTIPOINT LINE DRIVER, DB9M/RJ11
||MULTIPOINT LINE DRIVER, DB9M/RJ45