Patton Electronics provides free lifetime support and software updates for all Patton products to all Patton channels, resellers and end-users. This unique free-support proposition sets Patton apart from most players in the industry. Free support and software updates comprise a key factor in determining the total cost of ownership for Patton products, signifying a competitive advantage for all Patton channels, resellers and end-users.
Free Support and Software Updates
Patton provides extensive product documentation that is freely accessible on our website. Patton user manuals, FAQ pages, application notes and tech notes provide you with answers to questions arising from the deployment and use or our products. Software releases are published at regular intervals and include detailed release notes. Free software updates are available from upgrades.patton.com. Together with our global network of Certified Channels, Patton will help you solve specific configuration, interoperability and operation problems free of charge.
In addition to free support, Patton also offers a number of professional services that help channels, resellers and end-users make the best use of our products. Patton Certified Channels around the world provide professional services ranging from network design consulting and network planning to installation and maintenance contracts for Patton products. You can hire Patton networking professionals for a few hours or several days to consult with you about network design solutions built on Patton products. Patton can provide complete configurations files or, if you prefer, travel to your site to handle the entire installation. Please contact your regional sales manager for a quote.
Our web-site support facilities include:
- Enhanced Warranty for Remote Access Servers and VoIP SmartNodes - 2 to 5 year warranty with advance replacements!
- Extended Warranty-2 to 5 year warranty on any Patton product. Ask sales for an extended warranty!
- Turnkey Solutions
- Pre-configuration (have your RAS or VoIP SmartNode ready to plug-and-play into your environment)
- On-site installation, technical training, and consulting. Our most frequently requested classs are 2960 RAS and SmartNode VoIP technical training.
- To schedule training or get more information about services such as Enhanced Warranty, e-mail email@example.com
We are here because of you. Delighting our customers is our top priority. We welcome your comments and suggestions about how we can continually improve our support to you. We are very interested in hearing how a particular product or Technical Support Engineer was helpful to you. Please send us your feedback.