The Patton Model 2026 & 2027 miniature serial to parallel converters represent a breakthrough in size and performance. Self-contained units, the Model 2026 & 2027 support auto-directional data conversion, serial data rates to 38.4 kbps, and both hardware and X-ON/ X-OFF handshaking. Yet they don\92t require AC power or batteries for operation!
- Auto-Directional Data Conversion
- Automatically Selects Parallel-to-Serial or Serial-to-Parallel Operation
- Automatically Selects DCE/DTE Mode
- Supports Both Hardware and X-On/X-Off Flow Control
- Data Rates from 300 to 38,400 bps
- External Configuration Switches
- DB-25 and 36-pin Connector Options
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
Incorporating microprocessor technology, the Model 2026 & 2027 automatically orient themselves for serial-to-parallel or parallel-to-serial data conversion. They also sense which connected device is DTE and which is DCE, and orient themselves accordingly. Other parameters-data rate, flow control method (hardware or X-ON/X-OFF), parity and word length-are set by externally accessible DIP switches. A single LED indicator monitors five modes including transmission status. Standard connectors on the Model 2026 and 2027 are shown in the ordering table below. Custom connectors are also available.
||SER TO PAR CONV,DB25F TO CEN M
||SER (F) <=>PAR (F) CONVERTOR
||SER (F) <=> PAR (M) CONVERTOR