Today's customers require low-cost network solutions that deliver high speed connections to the Internet and Corporate Intranets while supporting videoconferencing and many other wide-area services. The NetLink Model 2701 E1/Fractional E1 NTUs satisfies those needs.
- Terminates E1/Fractional E1 service
- Available in low-cost standalone (2701) or rack-mountable versions
- n x 64 kbps data rates to 2 Mbps
- X.21, V.35, EIA-530 and Ethernet bridge options
- Switch-selectable AMI or HDB3 line encoding options
- Switch-selectable DTE/DCE modes for X.21 version
- 75-ohm dual coax and 120-ohm twisted-pair G.703 connections
- Local and remote loopback diagnostics
- Internal, external and G.703 network timing
- CE approval
- 90-260VAC & 48VDC power options
- Rack cards fit into Model 1001 access rack system
- Conforms to ONP requirements CTR 12 and CTR 13 for connection to international Telecom networks
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
The NTUs terminate G.703/G.704 services for all n x 64 kbps rates and connect to the customer's router, FRAD, CODEC, and switches with a V.35, X.21, EIA-530, or 10Base-T Ethernet interface.
The Model 2701/D (X.21 version) provides DTE/DCE functionality in the same standalone or rack-mount package. This added versatility supports operation in X.21 DTE applications (see diagram below) where an NTU is needed to terminate G.703/G.704 and provide X.21/V.11 data to a multiplexer.
The Model 2701/I is a 10Base-T bridge that operates over G.703/G.704 lines (see diagram below). It uses MAC learning and forwarding to provide seamless LAN-to-LAN connectivity. As a result, corporate enterprises can connect their servers to a pair of Model 2701s and automatically forward data packets that are meant for the remote network. Local packets are filtered and passed only to the local LAN.
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
email@example.com or +1 301 975 1000