The Model 1012B asynchronous short range modem is ideal for multidrop environments or for applications requiring hardware control signals. Attaining DC isolation through custom-designed ferrite core transformers, the Model 1012B operates effectively between buildings. In a point-to-point application, the Model 1012B will operate full or half duplex up to 6 miles (9.7 km). Supporting data rates to 57.6 kbps, the Model 1012B requires no AC power for operation. 600 Watts per wire of Silicon Avalanche Diode surge protection on the line side is now standard.
- Supports data rates to 57.6 kbps
- Supports 10 drops in a multipoint polling environment
- Automatic equalization
- Automatic gain control
- Transmits and receives one control signal each way
- Transformer isolated
- DCE/DTE switch
- FCC approved—Part 15 Class A
- Built-in surge protection - Standard
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
||ASYNC. LINE DRIVER, DB25F,RJ11/TERMINAL BLOCK
||ASYNC. LINE DRIVER, DB25F,RJ45/TERMINAL BLOCK
||ASYNC. LINE DRIVER, DB25M,RJ11/TERMINAL BLOCK
||ASYNC. LINE DRIVER, DB25M,RJ45/TERMINAL BLOCK