- TDM, Packet, DSL, and RAS—Put it all together and enjoy true multi-service networking. Mix and match system
cards and deliver DSL, RAS, TDM, and Packet/IP services.
- CompactPCI Open System—Flexible, rugged, and standard ensures it’s a platform for now and the future.
- 2U, 4U, 9U Platforms—Scale your service with a best-fit solution. Get 4, 8, or 16 slots for any system card and scale your deployment.
- High Availability Hot-Swap—All components are field replaceable & hotswappable, so you can perform maintenance without powering down the system.
- AC or DC Power Options—Universal AC or Telco DC power modules offer high power with full 1+1 or N+1 redundancy. Mixed AC/DC options also available.
- Alarm Management—Integrated management module monitors fan tachometers, voltage, and temperature, and provides relay output.
Know no boundaries. Patton’s ForeFront™ Model 6686 delivers a carrier-class access platform with next-generation network delivery of narrowband, broadband, and multimedia services. Using industry-standard CompactPCI open-systems architecture, the Model 6686 allows deployment of Patton’s TDM, packet, dedicated, and dial-up system cards as well as third-party cPCI resources…all within the same chassis!
The ForeFront System offers a robust, reliable solution complete with power distribution, thermal management, and high-speed backplanes. The shelf fits into a standard 19-in. rack. Each shelf has integrated cooling and flexible power options, and boasts 1+1 or N+1 redundancy with AC or DC combinations. The high speed backplane supports a wide variety of multimedia—from TDM nx64 to packet, IP, and cell traffic. Field serviceable hot-swappable components provide high availability while the advanced design avoids single points of failure.
Select any combination of system, peripheral, media, trunking, and matrix cards for a total access solution. For network services, choose from a wide variety of system cards—from DSL to RAS; Packet/DSLAM to DACS. For complete flexibility, system cards can be mixed in any combination.
ForeFront™ Access Infrastructure Solutions (AIS) support users with solutions that will grow as technology grows.
9U (6+2+1) high, 17-slot cPCI-based access node
or N+1 AC or DC power supplies with full redundancy
thermal management with field replaceable fan trays
Access Bus provides TDM, Packet, Ethernet/IP, Cell, Management, and Power
ForeFront platforms are cPCI open systems architecture and interchangeably
receives Patton and other industry standard system elements
||6U AIR FILTER, 12 Pack for ForeFront 6676 Chassis
||6U FAN TRAY for ForeFront 6676 Chassis
||6U CPCI, FOREFRONT w/ ALARM CARD, 48V PWR SUPPLY,