The Patton DialFire™ Model 2996 Remote Access Server connects V.110, V.92, V.44, V.90, K56Flex, V.34+ and ISDN dial-up users to your network using a fully redundant, high-density package. The 2996 concentrates 96 simultaneous calls across four T1s or four E1s. Simply, it is the most cost-effective wide area dial-up access platform on the market.
- 96 ports in a 1U-high platform—Lowest-cost dial-up WAN access
- Terminate 4 T1s or 4 E1s—More ports, More power, More punch to the bottom line
- Dynamic Analog/Digital Modems—All modems support V.110, V.92, V.44, V.90, K56Flex™, V.34+ or digital ISDN connections
- SNMP/HTTP Network Management—Use a standard Web Browser, HP OpenView™ or command line to configure and manage the 2996
- Compact 1U Chassis—Convection cooled design allows stacking
with no fans or moving parts to fail
- Dual-Redundant Power Supplies—Provides high-reliability with dual load-sharing power supplies
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
Only 1U high, the 2996 is a complete system and includes all access server software, IP routing, a 10/100 Ethernet port and four built-in T1/E1 CSU/DSUs. Setup and operation is a snap. The 2996 features an integrated Web based SNMP/HTTP/CCI management system for complete configuration and control using your favorite browser or the command line. With its standard dual-redundant load sharing power supplies, the Model 2996 helps guarantee up-time and is perfect for high demand, high availability applications.
With all of these features, the 2996 is simply the highest density, most reliable and cost effective RAS available
||REMOTE/LAN ACCESS SERVER, 96 call, Redundant Universal (90-260 VAC) PS
||End of Life-Notice