The IPLink Managed VPN Routers are a family of next generation appliances that address both the security and the traffic prioritization needs of enterprises. The Model 2823 Secure DMZ Router with integrated QoS makes it easy for enterprises to isolate their web servers in a secure demilitarized zone (DMZ). The three-port router provides physically and logically separates connections to a private LAN and a DMZ network, while still allowing secure business-class Internet access with traffic-shaping services.
- Triple-Port Power DMZ - Use to configure the 3rd 10 Mb Ethernet port as a physical and logical DMZ to keep traffic off the local network.
- VPN Tunnels — Standard IPSec with AH and ESP ensures maximum protection when traversing unsecured networks.
- Strong Encryption — DES, 3DES, and AES offer standards based encryption algorithms from 56 to 256 bits.
- QoS/CoS Profiles - Configurable burst tolerance, bandwidth guarantees plus reduce per flow traffic jitter as required by the application.
- Configurable Security Profiles - Built-in IP address and IP port filtering, ACLs and DoS attack detection creates a comprehensive security environment.
- Enhanced IP Services - DNS resolver and relay, NAT/NAPT, dynamic DNS, and DHCP server, eases integration.
- SNMP/HTTP Management - Easily manage the IPLink VPN Routers via a simple web browser interface.
As with all IPLink VPN Router, the Secure DMZ Router implements a comprehensive security environment. It all starts with IPSec. By supporting ESP as well as AH, IPLink VPN Routers provide data integrity, authentication, anti-replay and data confidentiality to any traffic flow. DES, 3DES, and AES provide standard encryption up to 256 bits. Firewall capabilities of the IPLink VPN Routers include Access Control Lists (ACLs), IP address and port filtering, and protection against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks. Likewise, PPPoE protocols include support for PAP and CHAP authentication.
QoS features include ToS/DiffServ marking and the configuration of eight service class tags per IEEE 802.1p/Q. With traffic scheduling and shaping, create dedicated bandwidth guarantees, configurable burst tolerance, and policing to include excess traffic discard. IP fragmentation is configurable to help minimize jitter in traffic flows.
Advanced IP features include RIPv1 & RIPv2 routing and static route configuration. Static and dynamic NAT, NAPT, DNS resolver and relay, dynamic DNS, and DHCP server further add to the capabilities of the IPLink VPN Router. All IPLink VPN routers can be managed via a web browser (HTTP), command line interface (Telnet), or an SNMP management platform.
IPLink VPN Routers are next-generation security appliances that address the needs of business users by integrating QoS into a one-box solution. By including QoS, broadband connections can be put to dual-use without impacting the quality of business data flows.
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 301 975 1000