The Model 460MC miniature G.703 balun converts 75-ohm coaxial terminations to 120-ohm terminations, and vice-versa (see diagram below). It can also connect E1 hardware together over inter-building or campus twisted-pair wiring.
- Solves G.703 termination mis-matches
- Includes short cables that connect directly to equipment
- Enables G.703 equipment to use RJ-11 wall plates and operate over standard building wiring
- Low insertion loss, fully meets ITU-T (CTR12) G.703 standards
- Very small size
- Customized versions available upon request
- Enclosed in flame retardant housings.
- Baluns are 100% tested for reliability and durability
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
The Model 460MC receives 75-ohm signals and converts to 120-ohm for transmission over a network or for reception by CPE equipment.
Signals output by the Model 460MC are scaled to match the pulse shape requirements specified in the ITU-T CTR12 G.703 standard.
||G.703 BALUN 75/120 OHM W/CABLE 6"
||G.703 BALUN 75/120, W/CABLE 8"