- G.SHDSL speeds to 2.3/4.6 Mbps—Get broadband single-pair connectivity with TCPAM full-duplex symmetric rates and distances exceeding 30,000 feet (9.4 km)
- ATM, PPP, and Frame Relay—Versatile interface options enable simple deployment into any network
- NAT/NAPT, Firewall, DHCP—Powerful routing features make shared Internet connectivity simple and secure
- Interoperable with DSLAMs—Take advantage of Patton reliability whether you connect back-to-back or to a third-party DSLAM.
- 10/100 Ethernet with MDI-X—Easily connect to any computer or LAN-the built-in crossover switch eliminates messy configuration cables
- WWW/SNMP Manageable—Built-in VT-100 console port makes setup a snap, and you can use the embedded HTTP/SNMP agent to manage the Model 3201 from anywhere in the world.
Combining standards-based ITU/ETSI G.SHDSL transmission with high speed IP routing, the Model 3201 DiamondLink is perfect for bandwidth intensive applications such as LAN-to-LAN networking, multimedia services, and e-commerce transactions.
Based on the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) and European Telecommunications Standardization Institute (ETSI) G.SHDSL G.991.2 standard, the Patton 3201 DiamondLink router enables providers to extend their reach-and-range by delivering rate-adaptive nx64 symmetrical speeds from 192 kbps to 4.6 Mbps—all over a single pair of wires.
The Model 3201 offers easy installation and turn-up. With G.hs support for auto-line configuration and ATM, PPP, or Frame Relay, the Model 3201 offers simple interfacing to any network. Its standard IP feature set provides bridging and routing functionality along with advanced IP features like NAT and Firewall, and optional IPsec-based VPN. Get point-and-click control with the Model 3201's built in HTTP/SNMP management interfaces.
As part of Patton's family of ipDSL products, the Model 3201 offers a complete, managed, end-to-end system when used with Patton's central site ipDSLAM equipment. With these features the Model 3201 or Model 3241 offer the clear and easy choice for mission-critical networking.
*Frame Relay encapsulation over DSL for Ethernet traffic is supported with the purchase of a separate license key.*
The Model 3201 and Model 3241 G.SHDSL routers offer a standards based DSL that supports the fundamental and advanced access requirements needed in the market today. These needs are:
- Provide a routed packet-based CPE with IP centric services and functionality.
- Support compatibility with the ability to connect to standard DSLAMs using G.SHDSL.
- Utilize the preferred management method for ISP/CLEC/Carrier environments with the ability to manage devices from any workstation or PC across the Internet.