The Patton Model 2530 DigiLink V™ dedicated all-rate CSU/DSU is the latest in our line of standalone access products. The Model 2530 has all the features of Patton's dedicated All-Rate CSU/DSU, plus compatibility with all of Patton's QuikConnect™ DTE interface modules. The Model 2530 lets WAN hardware such as routers, multiplexers and servers connect to 4-wire digital services such as DDS and 64 kbps Clear Channel™. Incorporating rate adaptation for both network and DTE interfaces, the Model 2530 boasts a full compliment of diagnostics: telco loops, V.54 compliant local and remote loop and a V.52 BER test pattern generator/receiver. The Model 2530 has eighteen easy-to-read front panel LED indicators (data, control signals, speeds, network, tests). The Model 2530 supports internal, external or receive recovered clocking, and operates in point-to-point or multipoint environments. Other important features include anti-streaming, auto equalization and externally accessible configuration switches. The Model 2530 operates sync or async, and can also be used in a point-to-point campus network.
- Incorporates rate adaptation for both network and DTE interfaces
- Supports internal, external, or receive recovered clocking
- Operates in point-to-point or multi-point environments
- Built-in anti-streaming and auto equalization
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
Ordering information for this product is not publicly available at this time.
Please accept our apology as we regret any inconvenience to you.
For more information
about the availability of this product and/or alternative solutions,
please contact Patton's Product Management team at
email@example.com or +1 301 975 1000