- Four 2-wire analog FXS ports
- G.168 echo cancellation
- DTMF detection and generation
- Line power for each FXS port
- Silence suppression and comfort noise
- Support of various voice codecs: G.711 A-Law/µ-Law, G.723.1, G.729A, Transparent
- EMC & CE Compliant
- 1-year warranty
- Optional Upgrade: 2-5 year Warranty
- Optional Upgrade: 1-5 year Enhanced Warranty (includes free Advance Replacements)
The IC-4FXS is a PMC standard compatible interface card for the SmartNode 2000 series. It provides 4 analog FXS ports and connects to the SmartNode base unit through a PCI packet and PCM circuit interface.
The IC-4FXS supports up to 4 simultaneous voice or fax calls. It is a flexible analog telephony card designed to meet the needs of small enterprises that want to connect their analog telephony equipment, such as an analog PBX or analog telephones, to a multi-service IP network.
The on board dedicated micro-controller and DSPs offload the CPU of the SmartNode 2000 series base unit enabling the conversion of voice/fax circuits into related IP-packets in realtime with minimal delay and jitter.
The example shows the connection of a PBX via an IC-4FXS Card into an IP network.
||PART DELETED - 2000 series interface card. 4 x FXS VoIP, 4 DSP VoIP channels, voi2000 series interface card. 4 x FXS VoIP, 4 DSP VoIP channels, voice codecs (G.711, G.726, G.727, G.723.1 or G.729a). Requires PM-4XV-int for FXS power
||End of Life-Notice