Patton-Certified Enterprise Communication Partners
SmartNode can be used to integrate existing legacy telephony equipment with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager. With Cisco Unified Communications Manager, you get an enterprise-class IP communications processing system for up to 40,000 users, and even 80,000 users with a "mega cluster." In addition to traditional telephony features, it provides advanced capabilities, such as video, mobility, presence, preference, and full-featured conferencing services.
This powerful call processing solution can help:
• Extend video capabilities to your employees through a single, unified communications infrastructure from the desktop to TelePresence rooms.
• Simplify voice systems with unified communications to cut costs and dramatically streamline provisioning and maintenance.
• Build productivity with comprehensive unified communications to help workers communicate and work more effectively.
• Enable mobility with embedded unified mobility software capabilities to keep workers productive wherever they are, with any content type, on any device, providing a rich and consistent experience.
• Improve collaboration: Click to begin an IM session, initiate a phone call, or easily start a video-conferencing call.
• Improve flexibility with a choice of deployment models: public cloud, private cloud, on-premises, remote, or hybrid.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager creates a unified workspace that supports a full range of communications features and applications. This solution is highly:
• Scalable: Support up to 40,000 users with each Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster.
• Distributable: Get scalability, redundancy, and load balancing.
• Available: Maintain business continuity and collaboration with a high-availability foundation for server redundancy.
> Contact Us
> About Patton
> Quality & Responsibility
News & Events
> Press Room/Releases
> Training & Events
> VoIP Adapters
> Fax Adapters
> VoIP Gateways
> VoIP Routers
> VoIP IADs - Integrated Access Devices
> Enterprise Session Border Controllers
> Media Gateways
> SS7 Gateways
Software and Cloud
> Virtual SBC | Virtualized SBC
> Virtual Access Router
> VPN Server
> IPv6 IPv4 Converter
> Intelligent Edge Orchestration
> NFV & SDN
Networking & Access
> Ethernet Extenders
> Industrial Ethernet
> Industrial Switches
> Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switches
> Managed Industrial Ethernet Switches
> Industrial PoE Switches
> POE Extenders
> Industrial Network Solutions
> xDSL Products | DSL Modems, DSL VoIP, DSL Router Modem
> Dial-Up Access
Datacom Industrial Connectivity
> Industrial POE Products
> Ethernet Over Fiber
> Pro AV Live and Media Broadcast Systems
> Line Drivers / Short Range Modems
> Fiber Serial DataCom (RS-232/422/530/188C)
> Fiber Telecom (T1/E1/PRI, Analog and ISDN)
> Multiplexers & Sharing Devices
> SFP (Small Form Pluggable) Modules and Kits
> Fiber Alarming, Notification, Relay and Control
> Other Network Extenders
> Defense/Security Fiber Communications
> Surge Protectors & Opto-Isolators
> DataTaps, Testers, Adapters, Rack Kits
> Interface Converters
> Fiber Rack and Enclosure Systems
> Fiber Repeaters and Wavelength Division Multiplexers (WDM)
> Waveguide RF Filters