- Connects 75 ohm dual coax to 120 ohm twisted pair (or visa versa)
- Bi-directional signal conversion according to CCITT G.703
- Data rates up to 2.048 Mbps
- Low profile design
- Mounts in standard 19" (48.3 cm) Rack
- No AC power or batteries required
- (460RC) Female BNC coax connectors
- (465RC) Female 1.6/5.6 coax connectors
- Strap-selectable modular (RJ-45) pinouts
The Patton Model 460RC and 465RC TeleMatch G.703 rack mount balun panel lets you match the connectors, impedance and signal characteristics of up to 16 dual coax connections (75 ohm) with up to 16 twisted pair connections (120 ohm). Operating in compliance with the CCITT G.703 specification, the TeleMatch balun panels occupy only 2U (3.5"/8.9 cm) of vertical rack space in a 19" (48.3 cm) rack.
What's more, the Model 460RC and 465RC are modular, meaning that each balun can be added or replaced separately. Purchase an entire panel fully populated with 16 balun modules (Model 460RC/16/F or 465RC/16/F). Or purchase the chassis separately (Model 460R/16 or 465R/16) and add balun modules (Model 460RC/F or 465RC/F) as you need them! On individual twisted pair ports, shield-to-pin and shield-to-ground connections are strap selectable. So you are not locked into the same configuration for every balun in the panel. If you need to do multiple 75 ohm to 120 ohm conversions, the Model 460RC and 465RC are definitely the way to go!
||RACK CARD BALUN, 16U
||G.703 BALUN PANEL/MODULE
||16 CHANNEL RACKMOUNT,G.703 BALUN
||SINGLE CHANNEL RACKMOUNT,G.703 BALUN