|No or Invalid certificate error when Provisioning through the Patton Cloud|
|Article Id #: 491|
Provisioning not working? Are you seeing the error message below?
Since Summer of 2018, Patton has factory installed a serial-number-specific certificate on each Trinity device. This certificate is required for provisioning a configuration file directly from our Cloud. If you received your Trinity device before this time, you can easily install this default certificate from within your Patton Cloud Dashboard in a few easy steps.
1) Connect the device to the cloud (nodems-client)
organization-key <Your Org Key>
profile aaa DEFAULT
method before 1 nodems continue-on-reject
copy running-config startup-config
2) On the device list, select the 'Default Certificate' menu for the device.
3) A window opens that shows the currently installed DEFAULT certificate on that device. If this is a serial-number-specific certificate, a green message appears below. Otherwise, a red warning message shows up.
4) Click 'Install' to install the proper serial-number-specific certificate that is needed for advanced provisioning. After this, the new certificate is displayed automatically and a green confirmation message should appear.
5) A device reboot is needed before it is able to get provisioned.
|This answer was helpful||This answer was not helpful||(1629 vote(s))|
|User Comments ( Add a Comment )|
> Contact Us
> About Patton
> Quality & Responsibility
News & Events
> Press Room/Releases
> Training & Events
> VoIP Gateways
> VoIP Routers
> VoIP IADs
> SIP eSBCs
> VoIP Appliances
> SS7 Media Gateways
> Ethernet Extenders
> PoE Products
> xDSL Products
> Dial-Up Access
> Line Drivers / Short Range Modems
> Fiber Serial DataCom (RS-232/422/530/188C)
> Ethernet Over Fiber
> Multiplexers & Sharing Devices
> Fiber Telecom (T1/E1/PRI, Analog and ISDN)
> Pro AV Live and Media Broadcast Fiber Systems
> SFP (Small Form Pluggable) Modules and Kits
> Fiber Alarming, Notification, Relay and Control
> Other Network Extenders
> Defense/Security Fiber Communications
> Surge Protectors & Opto-Isolators
> DataTaps, Testers, Adapters, Rack Kits
> Interface Converters
> Fiber Rack and Enclosure Systems
> Fiber Repeaters and Wavelength Division Multiplexers (WDM)
> Waveguide RF Filters